Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,668 zł (﷼ 44,781,867) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)