Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,453 zł (﷼ 27,396,084) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (27 minutes ago)