Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,043 zł (3,103,980 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)