Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,477 zł (3,033,823 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)