Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01327 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,210 zł (392,652 Ft) in Szombathely to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)