Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01332 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,059 zł (379,664 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (33 minutes ago)