Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,725 zł (355,380 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)