Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,180 zł in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)