Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.162 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,466 zł (€2,274) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)