Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.176 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,687 zł (€2,320) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)