Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05210 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,368 zł (Taka 64,652) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)