Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04352 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,002 zł (Taka 114,939) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)