Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05122 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,019 zł (Taka 78,464) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (41 minutes ago)