Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 PLN / BDT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,465 zł (Taka 75,151) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)