Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06118 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,794 zł (руб 94,694) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)