Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,863 zł (元11,099) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)