Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,060 zł (元14,050) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)