Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.557 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,173 zł (14,680元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)