Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00329 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,764 zł (₩2,358,589) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)