Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00336 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,873 zł (₩2,345,325) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)