Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,743 zł (₩2,125,111) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)