Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 PLN / FJD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,284 zł (3,408 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)