Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.998 PLN / FJD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,339 zł (2,171 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)