Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.841 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,399 zł (1,196 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)