Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.597 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,120 zł (1,972 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)