Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.934 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,731 zł (931 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)