Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07040 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,923 zł (руб 41,518) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)