Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07111 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,931 zł (руб 41,219) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)