Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11522 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,110 zł (35,670 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)