Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,233 zł (₨83,196) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)