Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,577 zł (₨42,276) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)