Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,476 zł (Rp 18,152,256) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)