Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,221 zł (Rp 23,454,433) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)