Cost of living comparison between Sunyani, Ghana and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,399 zł (GH₵2,340) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (42 minutes ago)