Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.749 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,023 zł (GH₵5,370) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)