Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14178 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,947 zł (27,842₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)