Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.224 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 43% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,575 zł (S/. 2,920) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (25 minutes ago)