Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,968 zł (1,940,166 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)