Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,955 zł (2,195,848 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)