Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,376 zł (﷼ 780) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)