Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20369 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,483 zł (E£ 26,917) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)