Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21868 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,522 zł (E£ 16,104) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)