Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,113 zł (4,409 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (33 minutes ago)