Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,422 zł (4,889 lei) in Suceava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)