Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03445 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,031 zł (58,969 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)