Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,012 zł (115,686 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)