Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,068 zł (€2,817) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)