Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,097 zł (€2,127) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)