Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,778 zł (€2,263) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)