Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05626 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,177 zł (руб 109,779) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (42 minutes ago)