Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,560 zł (руб 122,415) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)