Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06273 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 64% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,854 zł (руб 125,199) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)