Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44744 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,208 zł (kr 31,754) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)