Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46531 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,057 zł (kr 15,165) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)