Cost of living comparison between Stavanger, Norway and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.501 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 203% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,344 zł (kr 22,650) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)