Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45648 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 177% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,931 zł (kr 15,184) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)