Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48559 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 192% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,299 zł (kr 15,032) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)