Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.233 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,369 zł (1,508 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)