Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.406 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,840 zł ($2,595) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)