Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.637 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,710 zł ($2,670) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)