Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.391 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,370 zł (EC$7,457) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)