Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.369 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 67% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,338 zł (EC$6,091) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)