Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.277 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,369 zł (EC$5,769) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)