Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05375 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,035 zł (₨75,079) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)