Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05409 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,072 zł (₨75,285) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)