Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.581 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,399 zł (12,745 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €1,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)