Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.765 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 105% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,645 zł (£2,024) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (44 minutes ago)