Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.719 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,639 zł (£2,042) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)