Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.995 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,823 zł (£1,566) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)