Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.944 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,952 zł (£2,013) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)