Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.297 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,022 zł (£1,515) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)