Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.365 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,845 zł (2,816 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)