Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.709 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,549 zł (1,492 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)