Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 PLN / TND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,369 zł (2,273 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)