Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,059 zł (R$ 5,862) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (27 minutes ago)