Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,804 zł (R$ 3,781) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)