Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,034 zł (R$ 7,001) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)