Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01349 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,593 zł (488,652 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)