Cost of living comparison between Sopron, Hungary and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01403 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,715 zł (193,439 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)