Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,897 zł (418,702 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (40 minutes ago)