Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01339 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,595 zł (417,892 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)