Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.753 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,246 zł ($1,664) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)