Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05057 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,876 zł (₨116,209) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)