Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.200 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,191 zł (2,814 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)