Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,899 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.216 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,708 zł (1,222 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)