Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,977 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.181 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,045 zł (1,855 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)