Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.868 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,942 zł (2,110 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)