Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.759 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,226 zł (2,402 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)