Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07015 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,584 zł (79,607 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)