Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07142 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,149 zł (44,087 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)