Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07062 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,731 zł (52,838 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)