Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41954 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,659 zł (25,406 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)