Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41808 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,200 zł (24,397 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)