Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44675 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,413 zł (16,593 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)