Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41445 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,299 zł (27,264 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)