Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,354 zł (7,453TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)