Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,288 zł (8,150TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)