Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,025 prices entered by 1,049 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.909 PLN / SGD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 136% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,848 zł (SGD $3,041) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)