Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,491 prices entered by 933 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.832 PLN / SGD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,687 zł (SGD $2,008) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)