Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,866 prices entered by 1,107 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.654 PLN / SGD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 110% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,433 zł (SGD $3,554) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)