Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00129 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,042 zł (COL$3,138,777) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)