Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13383 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,061 zł (22,873₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)