Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11790 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,125 zł (18,024₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)