Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12985 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,289 zł (17,630₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)