Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15285 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 56% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,375 zł (8,995₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)